Ridgway Chamber Open Grant Application
The Chamber is providing matching grants to brick-and-mortar members for outside upgrade projects. Individual grants will be made between $100-$1,000 to Ridgway-based businesses and applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.
Here are the parameters:
- Grants are for exterior improvements that improve the marketing presence of the business and the surrounding area. An improved outside presence positively impacts neighboring businesses as well. We are not being prescriptive with the type of project you undertake but it must be a permanent fixture. Examples include new signage, fresh paint, outdoor lighting, improved entryways, etc.
- Grants are for businesses with a physical brick-and-mortar presence and must be based in the Ridgway-area with an 81432 zip code
- Applicants must be active Chamber members prior to grant funds being remitted (Become a Member today). Applicants do not need to be active members to apply.
- The RACC-funded portion of all projects must be completed within 6 months of grant approval.
- To receive funding, apply below using the simple application and if your application is approved, we will notify you of the dollar amount. To receive the funding you must simply provide a “before” and “after” image of the project and the invoice(s)/receipt(s) that confirm the total expenditure. The Chamber will support up to a maximum of 50% of the project expense.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through December 15th or until all available funds are committed