E-Blast Submission Guidelines
The Ridgway Chamber sends out periodic updates to a large list of recipients, providing news and information on events, activities, specials, etc. in and around Ridgway. The "e-blasts" are a great way to promote your business (chamber members only) and/or regional activities. The following are guidelines to help you with submissions to the e-blast:
- You must be a CURRENT RACC Chamber Member
- "Ads" may be limited to event listings or specials announcements, depending on which blast is running.
- Information must be submitted by NOON each SUNDAY to be included in that week's blast .
- No more than 50 words. Please also provide a LINK where the public can gather the full story (facebook, your website, etc).
- All info may be edited down at the Chamber's discretion.
- Submissions should include: what, when, where and contact info.
- Blast messaging should be focused on events, specials & sales.
- JPEG Logos or Graphics are Required. Please send in JPEG format.
- Blast advertising is on a first come basis; the Chamber will use a rotation to ensure all businesses are served.
- Businesses are limited to 2 consecutive weeks in a blast; businesses may resubmit their ads for future placement. Specials must be just that: Specials! No blanket or general ads. Send us your specials by Sunday @ Noon each week, and we'll promote them.
- In conjunction with e-blasts, the Chamber will utilize its Facebook page to further promote member events/ messages.